Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A pretty cool hand



Everyone knows that a man can eat fifty eggs

One of the many wisdoms Newman gave us.

Few know though about another gift he bestowed upon us before he passed

The Fig Newman


Part of his long line of fine organic products...

While some might see this as a clever way to cash in on a good coincidence
I feel like he was offering a challenge to all of us left in his wake.

And so, having bought a box of these at my local hippie haberdasherie...im going to extend this bet

I CAN EAT A WHOLE PACK OF FIG NEWMANS

thats a net weight of 12 oz or 340 grams...approximately 18 newmans

who dares challenge me?

Stand and be counted.

2 comments:

Kid Douche said...

When I was 18, I ate 19 crab rangoons in one sitting. I piss on your Fig Newman prowess.

Like Harriet Tubman always said, "Kid Douche es muy macho."

Lord Spathington said...

why would a clothing store sell food items?