Sunday, February 1, 2009
If you were to take the monthly count of blogs ive made since i started some months ago and place them on a chart marking the coordinates of variables x(months in) and y(number of posts), a striking pattern might materialize in front of you...even more striking considering the limit data your using to make these assumptions! Nevertheless, the predictions you could make from such a pattern would be disheartening to say the least.
For this reason, i have been considering options that might make this blog more prolific, perhaps at the cost of its more spontaneous feel and overall appropriatly comic tone. Some of these Options include:
1. Writing reviews of all the movies I get from netflix.
2. Making it more "animation oriented" by posting more animation vids and info.
3. Just going to marriedtothesea.com each day and reposting their stuff.
4. Let you the reader in on more of my private intimate life moments.
5 Posting highly photoshopped pictures of my genitalia.
6. Planting and nurturing a cactus, and giving you daily updates on its growth and upkeep.
7. Locking a hobo in my shed, giving him an unlimited supply of lsd and very little food...and giving you daily updates of his growth and upkeep.
8. cosmetic surgery
9. posting highly rendered painted representations of my genitalia.
10. fulfill my titular obligations of offering a lengthly list of the deceased.
Yes, I know you don't want these things. You want more pictures of dinosaurs with hiar, well my mind is like a a mud puddle...a mud puddle the size of Arkansas...covering lots of territory...but not much depth.
If your into anime you might have heard "the internet is where the subconcisous mind comes to vent"
If that be the case then maybe I'll just do this when i feel the need to vent, much like defecating.
But i'm prone to get things like "inspiration" mixed up with "self-important delusions that cause me to consider the modicum of interest in this blog a personal mandate." and "boredom" ...
anyhow...i've still got a little juice left so im going to post a few animations/animators i like...
This brit "Cyriak" does some crazy stuff incorporating stock pictures and real video cuts...as with all these i recommend mining youtube to watch all their glorious vids..
This is part of the "spamland" series by the English "Brothers Mcloed" the monologue is taken from the trash in a spam e-mail used to try to beat spam filters
Scottsman David Shringley...beautiful ink
Also...im going to add a couple things to the big list of blogs section.