Monday, September 15, 2008

A Conversation with a Lady


The internet is a great place to meet new people. Sometimes 2 people can hit it off right away. There's that tiny spark...that unexplainable little feeling...sometimes you just know...this is it...

gimmekok2369: hi... anyone tthere?

epigramlaughter: hi anyone there

gimmekok2369: oh your ther :) hi...

epigramlaughter: no

gimmekok2369: a/s/l (age sex location)?

epigramlaughter: 400/impotent/mars

gimmekok2369: im 27/f/USA. was lookin at yyour profile. thought you might like to chat.

gimmekok2369: so what have you been up too epigramlaughter?

epigramlaughter: you thought wrong bitch

gimmekok2369: cool. i was just hangin out watching tv. i was getting kinda horny :) (*bushes)

epigramlaughter: then go fuck yourself

gimmekok2369: feel like a little cyber fun with me ? pleease please...

epigramlaughter: id rather eat my own prostate

gimmekok2369: i think ill just take that as aa yes... being as that im starting to get real horny here.. lol ok?

epigramlaughter: take that as a insult

gimmekok2369: alrightt :) how bout i get down on my knees in front of you and help you out of your pants?

epigramlaughter: how about you die in a house fire

gimmekok2369: tell me what you want me to do with you while i slipout of my panties

epigramlaughter: could you choke yourself while i laugh?

gimmekok2369: oh yeah babe... dont stop. while i slide my hand down between my legs and part my moist lips

epigramlaughter: use your hook instead

gimmekok2369: oh it feels so good. Im holding your pulsing cock in my hand, my shiny red fingernails dig gently into your balls, while my full, soft lips engulf the mass of your meat

epigramlaughter: how poetic

gimmekok2369: open my website so you can look at me while im sucking you. use the link in my profile!

epigramlaughter: im blind

gimmekok2369: what do you think of my pics?

epigramlaughter: i said im blind...have you no decency

gimmekok2369: shit the phone. doht stop stroking it. hold on...

epigramlaughter: when did you put a phone in my ass......your wierd lady

gimmekok2369: sorry, I have to take this call, probly take out five minutes. If you want, come to my page and lets finish this. I have my cam on there cyberfungirls dot com look for me on there

epigramlaughter: *splooge!*

epigramlaughter: sorry

1 comment:

Matt and Jeanie said...

it's just as funny the second time around... !